Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Have This Idea

So, I have this little idea (ok, so it may not be so little)...and it involves a website. But, I'm nervous, anxious, scared, etc. about it. I've been thinking about it more and more lately, and it's starting to interfere with my sleep!
How do I get started, how will it all work out, how will I advertise, will it get so big that I can't handle it? I think what I'm most nervous about is, I know I like my work, but will everyone else...and would they be willing to pay for it? Are you beginning to see the problem now? These thoughts are running through my mind day and night!
I've talked to my husband...he thinks it's a great idea, but he supports me in everything that I do! So maybe I need some unbiased opinions.

Ahhh, maybe I'll be able to get some sleep now!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie-- Your post heading is, "I have an idea"... guess what, I have an idea! You need to get back on the blogging train girl. I see that you check my blog from time to time and I will peek over at yours hoping to be surprised, but no. Come on, give us some new photos, are you pregnant again, is Jarren any balder, are your cuties growing? So many questions with no posts. And by the way, why don't you ever comment on my blog. I would love to hear from you! Hope you had a good mothers day!
    Love Heather

    ReplyDelete