Thursday, March 11, 2010

Post for the Ogdens

The Girls


Showing his muscles!











The whole family (These were taken around Christmas)





Trey decided that they only way he would get his picture taken was if he was standing/sitting on this stool







Or tying his sister up with Christmas lights!







Whenever we do pictures Rylie always has to do her attitude poses.







And gives her cheesiest smile!
So the pictures loaded backwards. The ones from the bottom I did first, I still have to figure this whole blogging thing out! Jarren has gotten better with the BBQing. Although he hasn't BBQ'd lately because our sweet little dog (can you sense the sarcasim here) chewed through the cord on both the BBQ and our dutch oven. So you probably are still a better BBQ'er (but we'll just pretend that was never said! I'm glad that he'll probably never read this!)

We've decided that we need to take more vacations, and for one of them we'd love to come up and see you guys. I know I've said that before, but this time I really mean it! Hopefully we can plan something for this summer. Do you guys ever make it down into Utah? We could try to make it out to Provo or SLC or something. You guys are more than welcome to come and visit us here in Vernal (please try to contain your excitement) We even have a bedroom that is wheelchair accessable (sp?)
So I hope this has caught you up a little on us. I'll try to get some other pictures posted soon!





























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I loved seeing your family. I died laughing when I saw the Title of the post! You are hilarious. I did notice that Jarren is still not smiling for pictures though... I thought I taught him better. Thanks for all of the pics and you are welcome to come stay with us anytime. We have plenty of space and 3 acres with a pond to keep the kids and Jarren busy.
    Keep in touch. Heather

    ReplyDelete