Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Funny Blonde Moment (Yes, I can say that now!)

I never thought that the color of my hair would cause that much of a change in my life, but it kind of has! Not only do I give myself doubletakes, other people are too. This is probably just because people that knew me are used to seeing me with dark hair, so they have to look twice in order to recognize me! So here is the funny story. I went to visit one of my old roommates from Dixie (who now lives in Riverton) We actually lost touch for about 6 1/2 years (wow, that really ages me!) She is the one who introduced Jarren and I. Jarren has one more test to pass for his license, so I decided to take the kids and go out to the city. We had a really fun day with shopping and catching up. Anyway, back to the point of this post. I didn't get away until late, and stopped in Heber for gas. It was really dark and there wasn't anybody else around, so it was kind of scary. I hurried and got out of the truck, and was trying to get done as fast as I could. I got the nozzle put in, and turned around to hop back in the truck and saw a blonde girl staring back at me. I about had a heart attack! It took me a second to realize that it was just my reflection in my side mirror!

1 comment: