Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 6

Today marks day 6 since having my wisdom teeth out. It has not been fun. I'm still pretty sore. I really thought that I would be feeling like myself again by now, but I guess not. The inside of my mouth has at least started to heal, but I'm still a little swollen. I was able to babysit for a few days this week, but am grateful that it was just a little here and there. This has really knocked me off my feet! Jarren has been really good about taking care of things and letting me rest. He has a scout camp tonight though, so it's just me and the kids so we're having a movie night so I can relax.

Rylie had her end of the year Kindergarten program yesterday. I can't believe how fast this school year has gone! She has grown up so much. Their theme for the program was America. One of Rylie's best friends is Savanna. Her mom and I got together and got them matching shirts to wear for the program. I think they were pretty excited!
This is all of the Kindergarten classes together:



Rylie and Savanna. They were standing so close to each other that everytime they would do their hand movements, they would hit each other!




Rylie had her very own speaking part. She memorized it, and said it perfectly! I was so proud of her!










No comments:

Post a Comment