Monday, April 19, 2010

Rylie's First Haircut!

I finally got Rylie her first haircut a few weeks ago! I know she's 5 1/2 years old, but her hair was so long and pretty I didn't want to cut it! She was pretty excited and wanted to get it cut like her friend Savannah's. We didn't go quite that short, but I think she was pretty happy with it.
This is before:

Another Before:


Haircut in action:


After:



She loved her princess curls! She keeps asking me to do this again. I'm thinking that we'll need a few hours for me to recreate this!


I made sure to get a lock of her hair before it got thrown away. We probably cut about 4-5 inches off.
In other news...Jarren passed the last test for his journeyman's license on Saturday! We are so excited to finally be done! He's worked so hard for the past year to get through the tests, and I am so proud of him! We always said that when he passed, we were going on a big trip. Now we just have to decide where to go! Any suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment