Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hair

Happy April Fool's Day!
So I finally got brave and went and got my hair done. I've been wanting to get it done for a long time, so I finally bit the bullet and made an appt. I went to Ooh La La Salon (I added her blog to my list)
I have really dark brown hair, and wanted to try something different. So now I am blonde...really, really blonde! (No this is not an April Fool's Joke) It's going to take some time to get used to! My neighbor was nice enough to watch my kids for me, and when I went to pick them up I don't think they recognized me! Rylie just keeps staring at me, and telling me I look beautiful, and that dad is just going to 'flip out' because he'll like it so much. Treyson on the other hand, said that he didn't want to go home with me! I'll look over at him every once in awhile, and he's just staring at me with a scowl on his face. I think the change has made him grumpy! (That or not a long enough nap!)
I've been straightening up the house and will catch myself in the mirror and have to do a double take because I don't recognize myself! We'll see if I can keep this 'new do' up because you know it never looks like it does when you leave the salon, and are styling it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment